§ 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below we inform you about the collection of personal data while using our website. Personal data means any information on an identified or identifiable natural person, e.g. name, address, e-mail address and user behaviour.
(2) Controller according to Article 4(7) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Brauweiler Immobilienbewertung und Beratung, represented by Detlev Brauweiler, Kaiserstraße 39, 63065 Offenbach, Germany
Phone: +49 69-90509840
Fax: +49 69-905098420
(see our site notice)
(3) All information you submit to us will be stored on servers within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted to our website via the Internet. However, we secure our website and
other systems through technical and organizational measures against the loss, destruction, access, modification or dissemination of your data by unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data is transmitted encrypted by us. We use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the address bar of the browser changing from http: // to https: // and lock icon that is displayed in the browser bar.
(4) The website may contain hyperlinks to and from third-party websites. If you follow a hyperlink to any of these websites, please note that we cannot assume any responsibility or liability for third-party content or data protection conditions. Please ensure that you comply with the applicable data protection regulations before you transfer personal data to this website.
(5) We will generally not transfer your personal data to third parties. A transfer only takes place in the following cases:
– if you have given your consent according to Article 6(1) (a) GDPR,
– if it is permitted by law for the performance of a contract and necessary according to Article 6(1) (b) GDPR
– if the transfer is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation according to Article 6(1) (c) GDPR
– if we have to transfer the data for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims according to Article 6(1) (f) GDPR.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
– right of access: You can request access to your personal data which is being processed by us at any time according to Article 15 GDPR.
– right to rectification: According to Article 16 GDPR you can request the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the completion of your personal data that is stored by us.
– right to erasure: According to Article 17 GDPR you can request the erasure of your personal data which is stored by us. That is only possible if the personal data are no longer necessary or they do not have to be kept by us related to statutory obligations.
– right to restriction of processing: According to Article 18 GDPR you can request the restriction of processing of your personal data at any time if
– the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, for a period enabling us to verify the accuracy of the personal data,
– the processing is unlawful and you oppose the erasure of the personal data and request the restriction of their use instead,
– we no longer need the personal data for the purposes of the processing, but they are required by you for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims,
– you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) GDPR pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override those of yours.
– right to object to the processing: According to Article 7(3) GDPR you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
– right to data portability: According to Article 20 GDPR you have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machinereadable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller.
(2) You also have the right to complain about the processing of your personal data by us to a data protection supervisory authority. You can do that using the contact information of the
65021 Wiesbaden, Germany
Tel.: +49 611 1408 – 0
Telefax: +49 611 1408 – 611.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) In the case of the merely informational use of our website, if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you want to view our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to inform you about our website and to ensure its stability and security. The legal basis is Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR:
– IP address
– date and time of the request
– time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– content of the requirement (certain page)
– access status / HTTP status code
– respective quantity of data transmitted
– website from which the request comes
– operating system and its interface
– language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and by which the body that sets the cookies (here through us) receives certain information. Cookies cannot
run programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and more effective overall.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, whose scope and operation are explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close the browser. They in particular include the session cookies. These store a so-called session ID, with which various requests from your browser can be assigned to the common session. This will allow your computer to be recognized when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may differ depending on the cookie. You can delete the cookies in the security settings of your browser at any time.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and for example decline the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please be aware that you then may not be able to use all functions of this website. In particular, a login will not work.
§ 4 Contact form
When you contact us by e-mail or through our contact form, the information you provide (your e-mail address, if applicable your name and telephone number) will be stored by us to answer your questions. We delete those data which rises in this context after the storage is no longer required or limit the processing, if there are statutory retention requirements.
§ 5 Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We are currently using the following social media plug-ins: Xing, LinkedIn. We use the so-called twoclick solution. That means, when you visit our website, generally no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can identify the provider of the plug-in by the marking on the box above its initial letters or logo. We give you the opportunity to communicate directly with the provider of the plug-in via the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it, the plug-in provider receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding website of our online service. In addition, the
data mentioned under § 3 of this declaration will be transmitted. In the case of Xing, according to the respective providers in Germany, the IP address is anonymized immediately after collection. By activating the plug-in, your personal data will be transmitted to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (with US providers in the USA). Since the plug-in provider in particular carries out the data collection via cookies, we recommend that before clicking on the greyed-out box you delete all cookies via the security settings of your browser.
(2) We neither have influence on the collected data and data processing operations, nor are we aware of the full extent of the data collection, the purpose of the processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on the deletion of the data collected by the plug-in provider.
(3) The plug-in provider saves the data collected about you as usage profiles and uses these for purposes of advertising, market research and/or tailor-made website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the presentation of needs-based advertising and to
inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the formation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact the respective plug-in provider to exercise it. Through the plug-ins we offer you the opportunity to interact with the social networks and other users, so that we can improve our range of services and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Art. 6 para. 1 sent. 1 lit. f GDPR.
(4) The data transfer takes place regardless of whether you have an account with the plug-in provider and are logged in there. If you are logged into the plug-in provider, your data collected from us will be directly assigned to your existing account with the plug-in provider. If you press the activated button and for
example link the page, the plug-in provider also stores this information in your user account and shares it publicly with your contacts. We recommend logging out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this will prevent it from being assigned to your profile with the
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and settings options for the protection of your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the respective plug-in providers and URL with their privacy notices:
a) Xing AG, Gänsemarkt 43, 20354 Hamburg, DE; http://www.xing.com/privacy.
b) LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, California 94043, USA;
http://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy. LinkedIn has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield,
§ 6 Objection or revocation against the processing of your data
(1) If you have given your consent to the processing of your data, you can revoke it at any time. Such revocation will affect the admissibility of the processing of your personal data after you have declared it to us.
(2) As far as we base the processing of your personal data on the weighing of interests, you may object to the processing. This is the case if the processing in particular is not required to fulfill a contract with you, which we will describe in each case in the following description of the functions. In execution of an objection, we ask you to explain the reasons why we should not process your personal data as we have done. In the case of your justified objection, we will examine the situation and will either discontinue or adapt the data processing or point out to you our compelling legitimate reasons as a result of which we continue the processing.
(3) Naturally, you may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection in advertising under the following contact details:
Brauweiler Immobilienbewertung und Beratung,
63065 Offenbach, Germany
Phone: +49 69-90509840
Fax: +49 69-905098420